The main altar from the mid-18th century in the late Baroque style probably comes from the first church in Wiżajny (built in the second half of the 16th century, it burned down in 1824). In the altar there is a picture of Our Lady of the Rosary, and in its upper part there is a picture of the patron saint of the church - Saint Teresa of Avila; in the finial there is an eye of providence. A valuable element of the furnishings is a nineteenth-century painting depicting the crucified Christ. Classicist style side altars. In the left side altar there is a painting of Our Lady of the Gate of Dawn from 1939 and a 19th-century baptismal font. The temple is also equipped with a baroque chalice.
Dr. Dariusz Maciej Ambrosiewicz