This wooden temple of the Old Believers (a branch of Orthodox Christianity) is located in the village centre. A wooden building, serving as a house of prayer, was constructed around 1885 by the Old Believers. In 1921 an independent parish of the Old Believers was established in Wodziłki and in 1928 a domed bell tower was added to the main building. In 1936 and 1997 the temple was thoroughly rebuilt. It is one of the few shrines of the Old Believers in Poland.