The historic building called the tissue factory is located in the south-eastern corner of the market square in Raczki. It is a free-standing building. It was built at the turn of the 19th and 20th centuries, the form characteristic of that period has been preserved without any distinct stylistic features, but it is distinguished by a raw brick façade. Originally, the building housed production functions. There was a manufactory producing scarves, but also tablecloths, caps and hats. After 1945 to the 1990s, it was adapted into a kindergarten. Currently, it houses the Municipal Cultural Centre.
Dr. Dariusz Maciej Ambrosiewicz