The palace was built in 1795-1799 under the rule of Simon Zabiela. The architect is Martynas Knakfusa. Other buildings were built in the 19th century, when the Gauronskiai settled here. An exposition of the history of the region is presented in the servants house next to the palace, and the Belvedere tower is a great place to look around Paežeriai. Paežeriai Palace park and garden, covering an area of 12 hectares, in the northern part is adjacent to the Paežeriai lake, which is very popular with vacationers.