Situated at Miodowa Street 15 in Warsaw and built in the Baroque style, it was designed by Tylman van Gameren. Until the early 19th century it belonged to the Radziwiłłs. In 1823 the palace was bought by general Ludwik Michał Pac. At his command, it was rebuilt in the classicist style, according to the design of Henryk Marconi. The property of general Pac was confiscated for his participation in the November Uprising. The palace was the seat of the Governorate Government and later it became the seat of the capital District Court. Partly destroyed during World War II, it was restored after the war. Now it is the seat of the Ministry of Health.