The remains of the manor-garden complex lie on the northern shore of Lake Hańcza. This complex was created in the first quarter of the 19th century, when the estate belonged to Prince Światopełk Mirski. At that time, a manor house in classicist forms, outbuildings, a brewery and a distillery were built. After the November Uprising, the estate was sequestered. It was leased by many users until 1939. The manor was destroyed after 1945; cellars and lower parts of the perimeter walls have been partially preserved. The park complex with landscape forms has an area of approximately 10.5 hectares, of which 0.18 hectares are occupied by two ponds. The park is located on a varied terrain, sloping down from the north towards Lake Hańcza. A linden alley has been partially preserved from the park.
Dr. Dariusz Maciej Ambrosiewicz