The Huta manor complex is located on the road leading from Suwałki to the village of Krzywe on the northern shore of Lake Koleśne. The glassworks was established around 1765 as one of the manor farms established by the Wigry Camaldolese monks. The Prussians, after taking over the Suwałki Region, created the so-called economy of Prussian kings. After the January Uprising, a significant part of Wigry's economy, in which the manor was located, was donated to the Russian lieutenant general Nikolai Gonecki. After 1945, the complex in Huta together with the land was taken over by the State Farm. In the 1990s, it was privatized. Most of the historic buildings of the complex, including a manor house and a farm building, date back to the times of General Gonecki. The object incorrectly referred to as a gate dates from the 18th century.
Dr. Dariusz Maciej Ambrosiewicz